Service with integrity for over 65 years.
Sher’s Automotive Center was founded in Hartford, CT in 1949 by Sherwood Lawton. The first location was at the intersection of Maple Avenue & Brown Street. The second location was at 790 Maple Avenue at the corner of Preston Street. Our third and present location is at 405 Washington Street at the corner of Brownell Avenue. To Learn More Click Here.